Tuesday, April 18, 2006

Electronic or Paper

One of my associates thinks that we should computorize the office while the second, and the rest of my staff, wants to stick with the traditional paper records, claims, x-rays, etc. I look at the cost of transitioning over, then I read articles on how it really maxmizes all aspects of your practice... I'm sure I'm not the first who has gone through this soul-searching. I'd appreciate any feedback, positive or negative. Click Here to Manage Your Practice More Effectively

If you would like to post a subject and start a discussion, EMAIL US BY CLICKING HERE

Visit us at The Huskin Group about our dental insurance and practice management services.

If you would like to subscribe to the RSS feed and be notified whenever this Blog is updated, click on the XML icon below for more information.

3 Comments:

At 3:50 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Electronic if possible!

 
At 11:37 PM, Blogger Sajjad said...

This is really informative blog for students, Key west claim adjuster keep up the good work.

 
At 9:32 PM, Blogger raza shah said...

Good information here. I really enjoy reading them every day. I've learned a lot from them.Panama Claim Adjusters Thanks so much for sharing this information. Greatly help me being a newbie.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home