Monday, August 08, 2005

Meth Mouth

The following has been extracted from the ADA's site because of the topic's impact on today's practitioner and our patients.

Meth mouth is getting a lot of media attention lately as one of the sequelae of methamphetamine use. To help you recognize this oral health condition and address it with your patients, we've created a new professional topic on ADA.org that summarizes the literature and links to more detailed information. We've also prepared a new topic in the “Your Oral Health” public area on ADA.org to alert your patients to the oral health risks of methamphetamine use. You also can contact the ADA Library for more information on this topic. We hope you find this timely information helpful and welcome your feedback on how we can better serve you and your patients.

For a more comprehensive discussion of this and other practice management and insurance topics, subscribe to the Dental Talk Newletter. For more information, send us an email at DENTAL TALK



If you would like to post a subject and start a discussion, EMAIL US BY CLICKING HERE

If you would like to subscribe to the RSS feed and be notified whenever this Blog is updated, click on the XML icon below for more information.


4 Comments:

At 3:32 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Well this blog certainly is not about health insurance nashville. What the heck! I guess the internet can play some tricks on us sometimes. I have been on-line for two hours
researching health insurance nashville and came tumbling across your blog. I LOVE IT! I needed a break from health insurance nashville anyways :-) If you don't mind I want to add your
blog to my favorites list so I can come back later on and read some more stuff. Well I guess I should get back to researching health insurance nashville.
Even though my search is not on Meth Mouth I am glad I came across your blog. Keep blogging away!

 
At 4:25 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey this blog is not about health insurance massachusetts. Silly internet bringing me here :-) Funny I have been doing hours of research on health insurance massachusetts and it brought me to your blog on Meth Mouth. The web plays funny games sometimes. Anyways, I was reading your blog The Huskin Group and I think it is really cool. Keep up the great work.
If you do not mind I will snag your blog and put it in my favorites. I read a ton of stuff on here that interested me. Keep blogging away :-)

 
At 4:48 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey this blog is not about health insurance portland. Silly internet bringing me here :-) Funny I have been doing hours of research on health insurance portland and it brought me to your blog on Meth Mouth. The web plays funny games sometimes. Anyways, I was reading your blog The Huskin Group and I think it is really cool. Keep up the great work.
If you do not mind I will snag your blog and put it in my favorites. I read a ton of stuff on here that interested me. Keep blogging away :-)

 
At 1:36 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Mark Twain:
''you use plain, simple language, short words and brief sentences. That is the way to write English - it is the modern way and the best way. Stick to it; don't let fluff and flowers and verbosity creep in. When you catch an adjective, kill it. No, I don't mean utterly, but kill most of them - then the rest will be valuable. They weaken when they are close together. They give strength when they are wide apart. An adjective habit, or a wordy, diffuse, flowery habit, once fastened upon a person, is as hard to get rid of as any other vice.''
keep blogging!

Find A Dentist Lincoln

 

Post a Comment

<< Home