Thursday, June 16, 2005

The coolest piece of equipment I use is...

A national dental supply company recently conducted a poll asking dentist "What is the coolest piece of equipment (or instrument) you own and use?"

While we're waiting for their results, we're going to conduct our own survey.

What is the coolest (greatest) instrument (piece of equipment) do you own and use in the office?

For more information on practice management and dealing with dental insurance in your office, CLICK HERE. or EMAIL US BY CLICKING HERE

If you would like to post a subject and start a discussion, EMAIL US BY CLICKING HERE

If you would like to subscribe to the RSS feed and be notified whenever this Blog is updated, click on the XML icon below for more information.


2 Comments:

At 1:23 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Definitely my bleaching suite with Hi-Def TV.

 
At 9:38 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I've been practicing for several years and I think my apex locater has had a large impact on the time I spend on endo

 

Post a Comment

<< Home